Whiskeys of the World
Friday, January 18, 2019
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub
109 W. Superior Street
Duluth, MN, 55802
Sample Top Shelf Whiskey’s Paired With Made-From-Scratch Small Plate Food Offerings!
Mark your calendars for the 2019 Whiskeys of the World Event – a first time event! Join us on Friday January 18th for this event! Mingle with mushers while tasting top shelf whiskey’s and made-from-scratch small plate food offerings.
Dubliner Irish Whiskey Distillery from Dublin, Ireland will be in Duluth showcasing their Award Winning Whiskeys and sharing some trivia about the history of whiskey. Featured will be:
- Dubliner Bourbon Cask | Ham Tea Sandwhich
- Dubliner Honey Comb | Reuben Egg Roll
- Dubliner 10 year old single malt | Prosciutto and Fennel Crostini
- Dubliner Master Distillers Reserve | Beef Rib Slider
- Plus! A bonus whiskey paired with a Berry Tart for dessert
And we might be able to talk them into trying a few extra samples – intriguing right??
AND yes – there will be prize drawings throughout the night:
- Free comedy ticket to everyone who comes to the event
- Giveaway for private comedy show in the Murphy room (Some Restrictions May Apply)
- Duluth Trading Gift Cards & Gift Basket
- PLUS-2 lucky guests will get a special Expression (sample pour) of:
- Macallan Maple Liqueuer (It hasn’t been sold on the open market in over 10 years!
- Coveted Pappy Van winkle 15 year! (The most award winning and sought after bourbon in the world! The special pour will be divine!)
Event participants must be 21+ years of age and present valid ID at event.
Advance Ticket Price: $75 (all proceeds will support the John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon).
Designated Driver Tickets are available for $50 (DD Tickets cannot consume any alcohol at the event).
If you are interested in Sponsorship Opportunities, contact Monica at email@example.com.
Purchase tickets below and you will receive them as a PDF via email.